Our client is seeking a Support Worker in the Capalaba area who is able to provide outstanding care to clients with disabilities in their home and in the community. This position has multiple roles ranging from Full-Time, Part-Time and Casual.
Join the team to give your clients the best quality of life and support them to gain independence in the community. You will be involved with their everyday activities, personal care and community access.
- Assisting your clients with personal care such as showering, eating etc.
- Assisting around the home e.g. cleaning, cooking
- Supporting clients during shopping trips and excursions
- Providing companionship to your clients
The Successful Candidate:
- Allow your client to have independence in their choices
- Be willing to learn new things everyday on the job
- Have patients to support your clients on the good days and the bad days
- Have outstanding communication skills build a strong relationship with your clients
Put your creative mind to use in a role that will facilitate self-direction in your giving of care and companionship APPLY NOW!
*Please note due to working requirements only Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents will be contacted for the role*APPLY NOW