Our client is currently seeking a committed Support Worker to join their team on a casual basis with opportunity for growth. This position is located within the Ipswich area. Shifts will vary depending on the needs of individuals in care but will include weekends and evenings.
We are looking for candidates who display a passion for enhancing the quality of life of people who have a disability. With a friendly and approachable nature, always willing to go above and beyond to meet the needs of those in their care. Experience in disability support is highly regarded, however not essential as training can be provided.
- Working with individuals with high and complex needs
- Personal care
- Travel assistance
- Assistance with meals and feeding
- Assistance in participation in social activities
The Successful Candidate
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
- Enthusiastic and positive personality
- Reliable transport and driver’s license
- Committed to helping others
- Flexible availability
If your mission in life is to help others and work with a team of passionate individuals who share the same values, APPLY NOW!
*Please note due to working requirements only Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents will be contacted for the role*APPLY NOW