Our client is currently looking for a Casual Disability Support Worker who will provide unconditional support for different groups of people within the Logan area.
We are currently recruiting for an energetic, diligent and a passionate candidate who enjoys working with people and are genuinely committed to making a difference.
- Personal care
- Medication Assistance
- Support clients to access activities and outings within the community
- General cleaning duties
The Successful Candidate
- Reliable, mature and positive
- Strong work ethic
- Great communication skills
- Certificate III or IV in Individual or Ageing Support
- Own reliable transport and driver’s license
- Blue or Yellow Card (or willing to obtain)
If you know you’d be a great asset to their happy, enthusiastic and reliable team and is committed to providing excellent outcomes for each of their clients, please APPLY NOW!
*Please note due to working requirements only Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents will be contacted for the role*APPLY NOW