Have a valid Security License, Drivers License, reliable transport and don't mind shift work,
This may be the role for you!
Aviation Protection Officer – Proserpine Airport (Whitsundays)
If you're looking to step up your career, Our Client is the perfect professional home. With our client, you'll have a chance to innovate with the Australia’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing initiatives. You'll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you'll be inspired by the best. We're focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours.
Our Client has an exciting new opportunity for energetic and bright customer-service Aviation Protection Officers to join our Aviation Security Team. Full-time, Part-time and Casual roles on offer. The position focuses on creating positive customer experiences with a focus on security services when transiting through Proserpine Airport, the tourism gateway to the picturesque Whitsundays. This is a great opportunity to be part of the Whitsunday community and experience all that this wonderful region has to offer.
The Aviation Officers will be responsible for the delivery of high quality, customer focused security services and be committed to providing a safe and memorable travel experiences.
Your main responsibilities…
- Demonstrated ability to engage with customers, consistently providing a high quality, memorable experience.
- Demonstrated potential to undertake screening activities in a fast-paced airport environment
- Maintain skills, knowledge and physical ability to perform all Security and Safety emergency procedures
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements related to security and safety procedures
- Consistently display professional standards of behaviour and personal presentation
- The ability to work in a fast-paced ever changing team environment
- Utilize excellent verbal communication skills
- Record incident reports as required
- Provide positive experiences for persons arriving and departing the terminal environment
Skills and Experience:
- Certificate II in Security Operations / Certificate II in Transport Security Protection or ability to obtain these certifications
- Valid State Security Licence or ability to obtain
- Availability to work on a 24/7 continuous roster
- Excellent presentation and professional appearance
- First Aid / CPR Certificate desirable
- Strong Training Development program opening career pathways
- Strong support network from the National Aviation Team
- Relocation support where appropriate
- Attractive, industry benchmarked remuneration
- Recognition programs and team incentives for your performance
- Industry leading employee income protection insurance program
- Enjoy all our part of paradise has to offer including access to the Whitsunday Islands, Great Barrier Reef and a wonderful community.
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where the best inspire the best. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things. Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sight and imagine where our client can take you…
As an organization, we don’t just accept that we are a place of many different people, but we embrace it, we celebrate it, and we proactively support the needs that difference brings. Our Client is committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, gender, age, sexual orientation or disability, and that is why, for more than a decade, we continue to rank among the Australia’s Most Ethical Companies
If you are someone who goes the extra mile to create positive, memorable experiences or a lasting impression on people, then we want to hear from you apply now!APPLY NOW