Have a current QLD Security License?
Want to take the next step in finding employment in Security?
We want to hear from you!
Our Client is an industry leader in the provision of integrated services, including cleaning and security services in retail centres and airports throughout Australia. They pride themselves on the delivery of highly proactive and well managed services to their Clients.
We are currently seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Security Officer. The successful candidates will be responsible for the delivery of high quality, client focused security services.
Your duties and area of responsibility will include:
- Provide high quality customer service front line service and support
- Risk identification and issue resolution
- Reporting and recording incidents and various other activities whilst on shift
- Responding to all medical and security incidents
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Responding to emergency events in accordance with site systems and processes
- Ability to develop professional relationships with emergency services
- Developed understanding of conflict resolution and de-escalation
The minimum requirements for this position are:
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificates
- Current Security License and Crowd Control License in State of employment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed client service skills
- Customer Service experience
- Flexibility to work within a rotating 24/7 roster
- High personal integrity and grooming standards
- Previous experience in a highly regulated environment
- Organised – outcome and deadline oriented
- Full professional uniform provided
- Stable, long-term employment
- On-site training, professional development
Trident is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages candidates who are Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islanders to apply.
If you have the skills, knowledge and experience we are seeking, please apply for this role NOW!
- Additional Information
Security Services Industry Award 2020 (MA000016)
- Level:Level 2