Cleaning Operative: Tweed Heads, NSW
You'll have a chance to innovate with the Australia’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing initiatives. You'll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you'll be inspired by the best. We're focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours.
We are currently seeking suitably experienced specialist Cleaning Operators for one of their premium retail site. The successful candidates will be responsible for the provision of daily cleaning services with a strong customer service focus.
The minimum requirements for this position are:
- Hold an unrestricted Drivers Licence and have access to or own a reliable vehicle
- Availability to work on a 24/7 rotating roster
To be successful in this position you will need to display the following:
- High level of presentation
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Proven ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Commitment to working in and maintaining a safe working environment
- Ability to work flexible hours and public holidays
- Excellent mobility and physically able to walk for lengthy periods.
- Happy and friendly disposition
- Strong work ethic, reliable and punctual
- Previous experience stripping and sealing floor surfaces preferred but not essential
- Full professional uniform provided
- Stable, long-term employment
- On-site training, professional development
Trident is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages candidates who are Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islanders to apply.
If you have the skills, knowledge and experience we are seeking, please apply for this role NOW!
- Additional Information
Cleaning Services Award 2020 (MA000022)APPLY NOW