Casual Event Security Officers: Brisbane
Our client has an exciting opportunity for energetic and bright customer and safety-focused security officers to join our Event Team in Brisbane.
The positions focus on creating a safe environment for the client and customers at all our sites. This is a fantastic opportunity for those with a current security license and the eagerness to gain further experience.
This position will be responsible for:
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Identifying, reporting, and recording risks while on shift
- Assisting customer with a variety of inquiries
- Utilizing strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Undertaking conflict resolution and de-escalation methods
- Maintaining a complete understanding of workplace protocols include Emergency procedures.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Current First Aid & CPR Certificates
- Current Queensland Security License
- Current Unarmed Function
- Current Crowd Control Function
- Current Driver’s License
- Current RSA or willing to obtain
- Flexibility to work within a rotating 24/7 roster.
- High personal integrity and grooming standards.
- Ability to work events.
- Practical verbal and written communication skills.
- Incident management and reporting skills
- Well-developed client service skills.
- Customer Service experience.
Our Client’s Benefits:
- Vital Training Development program opening career pathways.
- Strong support network from the Operations Team
- Attractive, industry benchmarked remuneration
- Reward and recognition program linked to performance.
- Industry-leading employee income protection insurance program
You will join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where the best inspires the best. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things, join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sight and imagine where our client can take you…
As an organisation, we do not just accept that we are a place of many different people, but we embrace it, celebrate it, and proactively support the needs that difference brings. Our client is committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, gender, age, sexual orientation, or disability, and that is why, for more than a decade, we continue to rank among Australia’s Most Ethical Companies.
If you go the extra mile to create positive, memorable experiences or a lasting impression on people, we want to hear from you apply now!APPLY NOW