Looking for work?
Great can-do attitude?
Are you wanting to find employment with a company that fosters growth and promotes from within?
Cleaning Operative: Western Suburbs – Redbank & Booval
Our client is an industry leader in the provision of integrated services including cleaning and security services in retail centres and airports throughout Australia. They pride themselves in the delivery of highly proactive and well managed services to their Clients.
We are currently seeking suitably experienced Retail Cleaning Operators for multiple premium retail sites. The successful candidates will be responsible for the provision of daily cleaning services with a strong customer service focus.
The minimum requirements for this position are:
- Hold Drivers License and to have your own transport.
- Availability to work on a 24/7 rotating roster.
- Need to pass a criminal history check upon employment.
To be successful in this position you will need to display the following:
- High level of presentation
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Proven ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Commitment to working in and maintaining a safe working environment.
- Ability to work flexible hours and public holidays.
- Excellent mobility and physically able to walk for lengthy periods.
- Happy and friendly disposition
- Strong work ethic, reliable and punctual
- Previous experience stripping and sealing floor surfaces preferred but not essential.
- Full professional uniform provided
- Stable, long-term employment
- On-site training, professional development
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages candidates who are Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islanders to apply.
If you have the skills, knowledge and experience we are seeking, please apply for this role
- Additional Information
- Cleaning Services Award 2020 (MA000022)
- Awards/Agreement: Level 1