Our client is a well-known RTO who is currently searching for a suitably qualified Trainer/Assessor to deliver a Certificate III in Hospitality within the Redlands area for a Hospitality Training School.
As a Trainer/Assessor, you will have appropriate industry experience and competency in the Hospitality field and be responsible for engaging students to ensure a high rate of course completion. Our client works with job seekers who wish to re-enter the workforce, as well as those who are already employed and looking to upskill.
Key Selection Criteria Education & Accreditation:
- Hold (or be working towards) a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE401106) or higher
- Significant and current industry experience
- Hold the relevant vocational competencies
- Current valid driver's license
- A sound knowledge of the requirements of the Standards for RTOs 2015
- Ability to manage a classroom and on-the-job trainees/apprentices
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills and ability to cater to a diverse range of people and organisations
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Well-developed skills in Microsoft office programs
- Ability to work with minimal supervision as well as a member of a team
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive team, but still maintain a level of autonomy. This is a contract role with an extremely attractive daily rate, plus super!
If you’re ready for a rewarding opportunity, then we want to hear from you! APPLY NOW!
*Please note due to working requirements only Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents will be contacted for the role*APPLY NOW