If you enjoy having a laugh and fun while at work, take responsibility to deliver the best quality customer service seriously, have a positive and fun attitude, be open to ongoing growth and feedback and love going to work everyday then this position is for you.
- Demonstrated ability to engage with customers, consistently providing a high quality, positive experience
- Demonstrated potential to learn and retain new information and skills in a fast-paced airport environment
- Maintain skills, knowledge, and physical ability to perform all Security and Safety emergency procedures
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory Work Health and Safety requirements related to security and safety procedures
- Consistently display professional standards of behaviour and personal presentation
- The ability to work in a fast-paced ever changing team environment
- Utilize excellent verbal communication skills
- Record incident reports as required
- Provide positive experiences for persons arriving and departing the Cairns airport terminal environment
The Successful Candidate
- Minimum Certificate II in Security Operations / Certificate II in Transport Security Protection or ability to obtain these certifications
- Valid State Security Licence or ability to obtain
- Customer service background that has engaged with a range of clientele, solved problems, and worked in a pro-active team environment.
- Availability to work on a 24/7 continuous roster
- Excellent presentation and professional appearance
- Current driver’s license and access to reliable transport
- First Aid / CPR Certificate desirable
If you think you have the skills and knowledge to fulfill your duties in this position, then we want to hear from you!…APPLY NOW!
*Please note due to working requirements only Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents will be contacted for the role*APPLY NOW