This is a great opportunity to join a reputable company, work with an amazing team where you will be given the opportunity to develop your career.
If you're looking to step up your career, our client is the perfect place for you. Our client offer employees excellent working environments, working conditions, career progression and continual training and development. With a large client base, including retail sites, we are able to provide you with stability and variety in your role.
Your duties and area of responsibility will include:
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of site policies and procedures
- Assess and respond to situations of risk
- Operate basic security equipment
- Provide First Aid
- Manage conflict through negotiation
- Use communication systems including portable radios
- Investigate and prepare reports – complete client incident reports
- Ability to develop professional relationships with emergency services.
- Responding to all medical and security incidents
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
The minimum requirements for this position are:
- Hold Driver’s License and to have your own transport.
- Availability to work on a 24/7 rotating roster.
- Need to pass a criminal history check upon employment.
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificates
- Current Security License and Crowd Control License in State of employment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and self-motivated
- High personal hygiene and presentation
- Well organised, reliable and passionate
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to deal with the public in a patient matter
If you have the skills, knowledge and experience we are looking for, why wait? APPLY NOW!
Please do not apply if you do not have a current Security License. (Both male and females are encouraged to apply.)
- Awards/Agreements: Level 2
- Security Services Industry Award 2020 [MA000016]