WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
HAVE PREVIOUS CLEANING EXPERIENCE?
CAN START WORK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE?
Cleaning Operator: Sunshine Coast & Noosa Surrounding Areas
Our Client is an industry leader in the provision of integrated services including cleaning and security services in retail centres and airports throughout Australia. They pride themselves in the delivery of highly proactive and well managed services to their Clients.
We are currently seeking suitably experienced specialist Cleaning Operators for one of their premium retail site. The successful candidates will be responsible for the provision of daily cleaning services with a strong customer service focus.
The minimum requirements for this position are:
- Own transport
- Availability to work on a 24/7 rotating roster, days, nights, weekends ect.
- Clear Police check
To be successful in this position you will need to display the following:
- High level of presentation
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Proven ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Commitment to working in and maintaining a safe working environment
- Ability to work flexible hours and public holidays
- Excellent mobility and physically able to walk for lengthy periods.
- Full professional uniform provided
- Stable, long-term employment
- On-site training, professional development
Trident is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages candidates who are Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islanders to apply.
If you have the skills, knowledge and experience we are seeking, please apply NOW!
- Additional Information
Cleaning Services Award 2020 (MA000022)APPLY NOW